Report a Water Leak

Reporting System Leaks

To report a water leak, call the Public Works Department 24-hours a day at 928-639-2520.

Notice of Repair

In most cases, leaks can be scheduled for repair. The Public Works Department will notify affected residents when there will be a scheduled interruption in service. When there is an interruption in service due to an emergency water main repair our first priority is restoring service to our customers. While we do our best with advance notification, it is not always possible to notify residents before shutting the water off.